Monday, July 8, 2013

Setting the intention

Hi,
     Over many years I have accumulated a small library of notebooks. Within each notebook there is a universe of jotted dribble reflecting a wide variety of mental states. What follows is an effort to codify these vast meanderings and enter them into human circulation. My intention is to benefit you. I want what you read to propel you into newness. I want these writings to ripen what is dysfunctional about you so that the behavioral futility of unworkable, repetitive psychic activity becomes plain and thus demands redress. I want these writings to catalyze your most authentic, thoughtful and caring qualities. I would like for you to care about yourself and I would like for you to care about others.  May these writings be a balm upon that which hurts and embalm all that enlivens.
    with all,
           Jimmy Bones 

1 comment:

  1. Nice James! Best wishes on your blog endeavor. I'll be reading your posts from time to time. There is never too much positivity in this world. Thanks for sharing your light.

    ReplyDelete